Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free sewing prize
Happy Monday! We’ve got something to add a little pep to your day: Another giveaway! To celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd, we’re giving away prizes from past guests for 13 days! Stay tuned on the blog for giveaways every … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd! We’re giving away a prize a day for the next 10 days, so stick … Continue reading
Happy Friday! On this week’s Free Stuff Friday, we’re giving away an Amy Butler birdie sling pattern. Make this cute and easy tote bag using adorable Amy Butler fabric or fabric from a favorite designer. Carry around sewing supplies, or … Continue reading
Happy Friday!! Our prize this Friday comes from our dear Sew it All TV season 4 guest, Jess Goldman. Check out her episode here. (PS: It includes free pillow patterns!) While you’re at it, check out her other trendy women’s, kids … Continue reading
Hello and welcome back! Thank you all for participating in our giveaway! Stay tuned, the Grand Prize giveaway winner will be announced tomorrow. If you’ve commented on ANY of these 13 Days of Giveaways, you’re entered to win it: Season … Continue reading
Hello again! It’s Thursday, which means it’s Day 12 of our 13 giveaways! But first, who won yesterday’s giveaway? Our Day 11 prize was the book Deploy That Fabric by Jen Eskridge. Jen Eskridge shows you how to recycle decomissioned uniforms and … Continue reading