Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free sewing prize
Happy Monday! We’ve got something to add a little pep to your day: Another giveaway! To celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd, we’re giving away prizes from past guests for 13 days! Stay tuned on the blog for giveaways every … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to Day 3 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate Season 5 airing on PBS beginning March 2nd! We’re giving away a prize a day for the next 10 days, so stick … Continue reading
Happy Friday! On this week’s Free Stuff Friday, we’re giving away an Amy Butler birdie sling pattern. Make this cute and easy tote bag using adorable Amy Butler fabric or fabric from a favorite designer. Carry around sewing supplies, or … Continue reading
Happy Friday!! Our prize this Friday comes from our dear Sew it All TV season 4 guest, Jess Goldman. Check out her episode here. (PS: It includes free pillow patterns!) While you’re at it, check out her other trendy women’s, kids … Continue reading
Hello and welcome back! Thank you all for participating in our giveaway! Stay tuned, the Grand Prize giveaway winner will be announced tomorrow. If you’ve commented on ANY of these 13 Days of Giveaways, you’re entered to win it: Season … Continue reading
Hello again! It’s Thursday, which means it’s Day 12 of our 13 giveaways! But first, who won yesterday’s giveaway? Our Day 11 prize was the book Deploy That Fabric by Jen Eskridge. Jen Eskridge shows you how to recycle decomissioned uniforms and … Continue reading