Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free sewing prize
Hello again readers, and welcome to Day 10 of our 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate SIA TV season 4 airing on PBS THIS Saturday, Sept 1! Thank you all for sharing your sewing-room sewing stories. Maybe I should have … Continue reading
Hello again! It’s Monday and Day 9 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways. Our Day 8 prize was The Colette Sewing Handbook: Inspired styles and classic techniques for the new seamstress by Sarai Mitnick. (Get extra pattern tips from Sarai … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day! We’re halfway through this week and halfway through our 13 days of giveaways! If you haven’t won yet, keep commenting and remember, even if you don’t win a daily prize, you still have a shot at winning … Continue reading
Hi and happy Monday from the Sew News team! Thank you for all of your comments on our marketplace edition of Free Stuff Friday! We had so many wonderful responses and learned about some great new Etsy shops! Only one … Continue reading
It’s Friday again, which means it’s time for a giveaway! Since we are very excited that a new issue of Sew it All goes on sale Tuesday, June 19th, we’re giving away a FREE copy of the issue to THREE … Continue reading
Happy Monday and welcome to Day 4 of Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate the 3rd season of Sew it All airing on PBS! If Sew it All doesn’t air in your area, please contact your … Continue reading