Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Free Stuff Friday
Don’t hear much complaining on a Friday, especially when we’ve got Free Stuff Friday! In the April/May issue of Sew News the Off the Shelf column featured Choly Knight’s Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes. Knight’s book is packed with ideas … Continue reading
At Free Stuff Friday it’s party time! In Perfect Party Dresses:12 superb dresses to smock and sew, edited by Susan O’Connor there are the prettiest dresses any little girl would love to wear. With easy to follow instructions, 180 step-by-step … Continue reading
We had a great time with the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag Sew-Along in February. You can read all about it here on the blog and on our Flickr Sew Along page. To join the Clara Dress Sew-Along check the … Continue reading
If you are ever at a loss as to what to make for friends and family, the book Sew Gifts: 25 Handmade Gift Ideas From Top Designers will give you all the inspiration you need. Packed with all sorts of … Continue reading
It’s Friday and we all know that means, Free Stuff Friday. Plus, there are a couple of winners that need to be announced. First, for FSF and in celebration of the Amy Butler Sew-Along happening on Monday February 3rd today’s … Continue reading
I love the minimalist designs of Natsuno Hiraiwa. She makes garments that can be worn in multiple ways by using draping, twisting and folding to create different looks from a single garment. At first look it seems a little intimidating, … Continue reading