Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Free Stuff Friday
Don’t hear much complaining on a Friday, especially when we’ve got Free Stuff Friday! In the April/May issue of Sew News the Off the Shelf column featured Choly Knight’s Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes. Knight’s book is packed with ideas … Continue reading
At Free Stuff Friday it’s party time! In Perfect Party Dresses:12 superb dresses to smock and sew, edited by Susan O’Connor there are the prettiest dresses any little girl would love to wear. With easy to follow instructions, 180 step-by-step … Continue reading
We had a great time with the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag Sew-Along in February. You can read all about it here on the blog and on our Flickr Sew Along page. To join the Clara Dress Sew-Along check the … Continue reading
If you are ever at a loss as to what to make for friends and family, the book Sew Gifts: 25 Handmade Gift Ideas From Top Designers will give you all the inspiration you need. Packed with all sorts of … Continue reading
It’s Friday and we all know that means, Free Stuff Friday. Plus, there are a couple of winners that need to be announced. First, for FSF and in celebration of the Amy Butler Sew-Along happening on Monday February 3rd today’s … Continue reading
I love the minimalist designs of Natsuno Hiraiwa. She makes garments that can be worn in multiple ways by using draping, twisting and folding to create different looks from a single garment. At first look it seems a little intimidating, … Continue reading