Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Free Stuff Friday
Judging from the comments we have a lot of readers who love museums. If you are in the Denver area over the summer you should really check out this exhibit at the Denver Art Museum SPUN: Adventures in Textiles. It … Continue reading
Good afternoon, Can’t forget to announce the latest winner of Free Stuff Friday! On Friday we asked what type of quilting do you like to do. Everyone has a favorite but so many of you love to experiment. It’s hard … Continue reading