Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Free Stuff Friday
Happy Friday–we hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Fourth of July! Today we have two fun and simple Learn to Sew patterns from Simplicity to give away to a lucky winner. Both patterns are ideal for beginners, and would … Continue reading
Hi and happy Monday from the Sew News team! Thank you for all of your comments on our marketplace edition of Free Stuff Friday! We had so many wonderful responses and learned about some great new Etsy shops! Only one … Continue reading
It’s Friday again, which means it’s time for a giveaway! Since we are very excited that a new issue of Sew it All goes on sale Tuesday, June 19th, we’re giving away a FREE copy of the issue to THREE … Continue reading
Elissa Yost! She just won a copy of Sew Wild: Creating with Stitch and Mixed Media by Alisa Burke and published by Interweave! She answered our question: Have you ever created your designed your own fabric?? If not, what is … Continue reading
Happy Friday! Today we’re giving away a copy of Sewing Modkid Style by fabric designer Patty Young. This book includes 20 patterns perfect for little girls, including cute and comfy dresses, tops and bottoms sized for both toddlers (sizes 2T-5T) … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for participating in our Free Stuff Friday contest for How to Sell Your Crafts Online! It’s exciting that so many of you have an entrepreneurial sewing spirit! We asked if you’ve ever made money from your sewing, … Continue reading