Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free stuff
Hello and welcome back! Thank you all for participating in our giveaway! Stay tuned, the Grand Prize giveaway winner will be announced tomorrow. If you’ve commented on ANY of these 13 Days of Giveaways, you’re entered to win it: Season … Continue reading
Happy Friday!! It’s the Friday before a long weekend, which makes it even happier! Today is also our LAST Day of 13 Days of Giveaways! How sad. I’ve had so much fun giving you things! (Grand Prize winner announcement has … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday! We’re halfway to a long weekend! Do you have any Labor Day plans? Barbecue in the park? Picnic by the lake? Well, before you go, make sure you hang around to enter these last three days of our Sew … Continue reading
Hello again readers, and welcome to Day 10 of our 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate SIA TV season 4 airing on PBS THIS Saturday, Sept 1! Thank you all for sharing your sewing-room sewing stories. Maybe I should have … Continue reading
Hello again! It’s Monday and Day 9 of Sew it All TV’s 13 Days of Giveaways. Our Day 8 prize was The Colette Sewing Handbook: Inspired styles and classic techniques for the new seamstress by Sarai Mitnick. (Get extra pattern tips from Sarai … Continue reading
Happy Hump Day! We’re halfway through this week and halfway through our 13 days of giveaways! If you haven’t won yet, keep commenting and remember, even if you don’t win a daily prize, you still have a shot at winning … Continue reading