Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: free
We’re moving along on our 13 Days of Giveaway and thanks for coming back for Day 5! The winners from Tuesday’s post are: Tracy who would like to see upcycling projects Marthie who wants trapunto patterns and projects Calla F … Continue reading
If you are ever at a loss as to what to make for friends and family, the book Sew Gifts: 25 Handmade Gift Ideas From Top Designers will give you all the inspiration you need. Packed with all sorts of … Continue reading
Hello and thank you all for making a comment on what makes a great bag. Today’s winners were randomly chosen and won the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag pattern and a yard of Amy Butler fabric that would be perfect … Continue reading
Sew-Along with Sew News and Rhonda Buss! Sew News is excited to announce fun sew-alongs that will be happening throughout the year. Our first sew-along is the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag. Rhonda Buss of Rhonda’s Creative Life will be … Continue reading
It’s the special touches that make anything special. Give your holiday table setting that special touch with the Poinsettia Napkin ring. It’s very easy to make, just 3 simple shapes cut from felt. To put the napkin ring together simply … Continue reading
I don’t like to cook, but I love people who do! I especially enjoy all their hard work in the kitchen. At Thanksgiving time I do love to set a thoughtful table. I like to use my best dishes, napkins … Continue reading
I love the minimalist designs of Natsuno Hiraiwa. She makes garments that can be worn in multiple ways by using draping, twisting and folding to create different looks from a single garment. At first look it seems a little intimidating, … Continue reading