Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: gertie’s new blog for better sewing
Thanks so much to everyone for participating in our Free Stuff Friday giveaway for Gretchen Hirsch’s new book, Gertie’s New Book for Better Sewing! And, of course, thank you to Gertie herself for her excellent answers to our Q&A. We … Continue reading
Happy Free Stuff Friday! Today we’re SUPER excited to be giving away a copy of Gertie’s New Book for Better Sewing by Gretchen Hirsch and published by STC Craft! If you’re a fan of Gertie’s already, you know that she’s … Continue reading