Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
- And the Winner of the Sew Caroline Weekend Style Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: giveaway
Can you believe that at any moment the next royal baby of Price William and Duchess Kate is due to arrive?! I am still in awe of how adorable Prince George is. In honor of this special arrival I will … Continue reading
I love giving gifts, and if they’re handmade, it makes it that much more special. Submit a comment in the section below to enter to win Present Perfect: 25 Gifts to Sew & Bestow by Betz White. One lucky winner … Continue reading
Many girls learn to sew by making doll clothes. I think most of us had a favorite doll or two growing up and if we sewed we made our favorites cute outfits. My grandmother made one of my favorite dolls … Continue reading
Thank you for coming back for the 13 Days of Giveaway! We’re now at Day 6! The winners from Wednesday’s giveaway are Jane H and Tran! Please check your inbox for instructions on how to get your prize. Sew it … Continue reading
Hello and thank you all for making a comment on what makes a great bag. Today’s winners were randomly chosen and won the Amy Butler Beautiful Belle Handbag pattern and a yard of Amy Butler fabric that would be perfect … Continue reading
I love the minimalist designs of Natsuno Hiraiwa. She makes garments that can be worn in multiple ways by using draping, twisting and folding to create different looks from a single garment. At first look it seems a little intimidating, … Continue reading