Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: green sewing
Congratulations to, Lisa, our winner from Day 3! We asked you how you’ve inspired a kid (or kids) to sew. It was so much fun reading about how you’re all passing on the love of sewing. If you need ideas … Continue reading