Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along, Week 1: Knit Fabrics & Tools
- Getting Ready for the Sewing Expo: Sewing Swap
- Custom Sweatshirt DIY
- Throwback Thursday
- Fall Sewing Plans – Tips & Trends from Mimi G
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along – Meet the Designer
- August Sew Along Is The Linden Sweatshirt!
- Linden Sweatshirt Sew Along – Welcome!
- Custom Croquis – the new thing from MyBodyModel
- Favorite Shirt Dress Sewing Patterns
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Halloween sewing
Treat giving and getting is a big part of the Halloween season. Whether you’re baking goodies for you kids and their classmates, bringing something homemade to the neighbors or taking food to the office, dress it up with these cute … Continue reading
Have you started sewing Halloween costumes and decorations? Don’t miss these fast and FREE Halloween sewing projects: If you need a last minute costume, choose from 13 cute characters featured in Masquerade Ball, including patterns and full instructions. For easy … Continue reading