Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Halloween sewing
Treat giving and getting is a big part of the Halloween season. Whether you’re baking goodies for you kids and their classmates, bringing something homemade to the neighbors or taking food to the office, dress it up with these cute … Continue reading
Have you started sewing Halloween costumes and decorations? Don’t miss these fast and FREE Halloween sewing projects: If you need a last minute costume, choose from 13 cute characters featured in Masquerade Ball, including patterns and full instructions. For easy … Continue reading