Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Halloween
It’s that time of year again, Halloween. I love Halloween. I like to go to thrift stores and vintage clothing stores to find inspiration. I will often times refashion something but rarely make a costume from scratch. If you are … Continue reading
Treat giving and getting is a big part of the Halloween season. Whether you’re baking goodies for you kids and their classmates, bringing something homemade to the neighbors or taking food to the office, dress it up with these cute … Continue reading
Candy corn has long been associated with fall and Halloween since it was first invented in the 1880′s. Even though it is available year round, sales for the candy increase around this time. One of the top retailers for candy … Continue reading
Countdown to Halloween continues with Mummy Monday! Have you ever needed to make a last minute costume for a Halloween party or get together? If so, one of the the first costumes you probably thought of making was a mummy. … Continue reading
Yesterday’s posts of Halloween decoration ideas have put me in a Halloween mood! So, I’m starting a countdown to Halloween! The actual holiday may still seem like a long way off, but it’s never too early to start planning your … Continue reading
Yes, it’s only the end of September, but Halloween is just around the corner. And if your’re like some of us, as soon as the first of October comes around decorations are up! To help you get a jump on … Continue reading
Have you started sewing Halloween costumes and decorations? Don’t miss these fast and FREE Halloween sewing projects: If you need a last minute costume, choose from 13 cute characters featured in Masquerade Ball, including patterns and full instructions. For easy … Continue reading