Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
- DIY July 4th Crafts, Projects and Inspiration
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Cork Fabric
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: hand embroidery
For me personally, February being National Embroidery Month is incredibly appropriate. There are a lot of things happening this month that I associate embroidery with. For example, when I was a kid, my parents watched the local team’s football game … Continue reading