Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: holiday sewing
Our newest installment in the Sew with Me series features the work of beloved creator Heidi Boyd. If you know Heidi’s work, you know that her felt creations are cute, charismatic and have tons of character. From spookie-cute Halloween softies … Continue reading
Yes, it’s that time of year again and thank you for joining our fun, holiday inspired 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. We wish we could give all our readers and fans a homemade thank you and drop it under the … Continue reading