Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: holiday sewing
Our newest installment in the Sew with Me series features the work of beloved creator Heidi Boyd. If you know Heidi’s work, you know that her felt creations are cute, charismatic and have tons of character. From spookie-cute Halloween softies … Continue reading
Yes, it’s that time of year again and thank you for joining our fun, holiday inspired 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. We wish we could give all our readers and fans a homemade thank you and drop it under the … Continue reading