Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: holiday sewing
Our newest installment in the Sew with Me series features the work of beloved creator Heidi Boyd. If you know Heidi’s work, you know that her felt creations are cute, charismatic and have tons of character. From spookie-cute Halloween softies … Continue reading
Yes, it’s that time of year again and thank you for joining our fun, holiday inspired 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. We wish we could give all our readers and fans a homemade thank you and drop it under the … Continue reading