Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: home decor
Burlap, also known as Hessian cloth has always been a utilitarian type of fabric. In the past, burlap was more known for its uses in sandbagging, wrapping exposed tree roots for transportation and for shipping coffee and tobacco. More recently, … Continue reading
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing with us your favorite home-dec projects to sew! Yesterday’s winner is Judith Martinez! Congratulations, please email email@example.com with your mailing address to receive Trendy Treatments: Sterling Valance Pattern with instructional DVD included … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever sewn curtains before? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Linda! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Linda won a copy … Continue reading