Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: home decor
Burlap, also known as Hessian cloth has always been a utilitarian type of fabric. In the past, burlap was more known for its uses in sandbagging, wrapping exposed tree roots for transportation and for shipping coffee and tobacco. More recently, … Continue reading
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing with us your favorite home-dec projects to sew! Yesterday’s winner is Judith Martinez! Congratulations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address to receive Trendy Treatments: Sterling Valance Pattern with instructional DVD included … Continue reading
Bernina USA just announced their second WeAllSew Challenge: “Make Yourself at Home.” To enter, upcycle anything into a unique home-decor item, and then upload a photo of the finished project along with a brief description to the WeAllSew Challenge page … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever sewn curtains before? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Linda! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Linda won a copy … Continue reading