Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embroidery Hoop Place Cards
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Josie Sundress
- Metallic Foil Transfer Pillow Project + Giveaway
- Pajamas To Sew & Give
- 10 Kid Gift Ideas to Spark Sewing Interest
- A Little History On The LBD (Little Black Dress)
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Melanie Misses by Modkid
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric & What to do With it
- 24 DAYS OF GIFT GIVING FROM US TO YOU!
- Gifts For People Who Sew
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: how to sew a travel wardrobe
If your summer includes big travel plans, we’ve got the perfect pattern for you: meet Christine Jonson‘s Travel Trio Two 331! Made from knit fabric – and perfect for stuffing in your carry-on! – this pattern includes a whole mini … Continue reading