Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- A-Frame Sew Along, Week 2: Sewing A Lapped Zipper
- A-Frame Sew Along, Week 1: Colorblocking & Layout Options
- Inspired by Architecture: An Interview with Taylor McVay, Blueprints for Sewing
- Basic Serger Anatomy & Serger Threading Tips
- Big Time: 25 Tips for Making Time for Sewing
- Off to Italy with Craftours
- Sew a Workwear Capsule – 10 Must-Sew Patterns
- Freebie Friday: Taos Leather Tote Pattern
- And the winner of the Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing Giveaway is…
- Seasonal Sewing with the October/November issue of Sew News
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: how to sew a wrap dress
Dresses are the perfect thing to wear in mid-summer heat…and thank goodness they’re also one of our favorite things to sew! Join us this month as the Sew News and BurdaStyle editors discuss our favorite dress patterns, starting with wrap … Continue reading
If there is one garment that deserves a spot in your spring wardrobe, it’s a wrap dress. We love a great wrap around here: there’s nothing better to transition from winter to summer months and nothing more figure-friendly.