Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Mizrahi Madness
- And the winner of the Crafting for Cat Ladies giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Crafting for Cat Ladies by Kat Roberts
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: how to sew a wrap dress
Dresses are the perfect thing to wear in mid-summer heat…and thank goodness they’re also one of our favorite things to sew! Join us this month as the Sew News and BurdaStyle editors discuss our favorite dress patterns, starting with wrap … Continue reading
If there is one garment that deserves a spot in your spring wardrobe, it’s a wrap dress. We love a great wrap around here: there’s nothing better to transition from winter to summer months and nothing more figure-friendly.