Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
- Visual Dictionary: 6 Different Stitches For Your Serger
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Indygo Junction
The latest issue of Sew News is jam-packed with free e-patterns, along with tips and techniques to adjust, correct and make those patterns work for you. Read on to take this refresher course on pattern layout and learn to prep … Continue reading
If making stylish handbags is your thing, we’ve got the giveaway for you! This week we are giving away an Indygo Junction Pattern that is sure to please the handbag fashionista. The Coronation Clutch: A Charlie’s Aunt Design is inspired … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever used zippers as a project embellishment? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Perri Hogue! Please email email@example.com with your mailing address. Perri … Continue reading