Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: International Quilt Festival
One of our frequent contributors, Kate Van Fleet is attending the annual International Quilt Festival in Chicago today. She sent me this photo of the quilt that won Best in Show this year. Quilts.com What do you think?