Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Why Should I Take A Sewing Certification Course? Learn What A Certification Course Does For You.
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Interweave
At Free Stuff Friday it’s party time! In Perfect Party Dresses:12 superb dresses to smock and sew, edited by Susan O’Connor there are the prettiest dresses any little girl would love to wear. With easy to follow instructions, 180 step-by-step … Continue reading