Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Jenny Wilding Cardon
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Do you upcycle or transform any thrift store finds into new clothing? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Lydia V.! Please email email@example.com with … Continue reading