Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
- 7 Easy Summer Pieces To Add To Your Wardrobe
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 3 Preview
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 1: Fabric Choice & Pattern Elements
- Tell Me Your Bra Wearing Pet Peeves + Enter To Win A Lingerie Project E-book
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Jenny Wilding Cardon
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Do you upcycle or transform any thrift store finds into new clothing? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Lydia V.! Please email email@example.com with … Continue reading