Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: kids sewing
Congrats to Mary Anne, our winner of yesterday’s giveaway! We asked about your favorite ways to customize your sewing projects. Here’s what Mary Anne had to say: “Embellishment is the way I go. I’m a crazy quilter at heart so … Continue reading
Singer has recently partnered with fashion up-and-comer Cecilia Cassini. The coolest part? Cecilia is only 10 years old–talk about getting a head start! Singer gave Cecilia a brand new Singer Confidence machine to help her create her very own line, … Continue reading