Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Margarita Alvarez
Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2 Here we go! We finally discover who wins Project Runway after a grueling month of having too many designers as finalists. photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. I was convinced that Brandon would take … Continue reading
In this week’s episode, we learn who will move forward to NY Fashion Week. Seem like a repeat of last week?…sort of. The designers went home for 5 weeks to work on 10-piece collections, and Tim Gunn did the obligatory … Continue reading
Project Runway, Season 16, Episode 12: There’s Snow Business like Sew Business This week really confused me. I have no idea why the challenge was so simple: The designers were to create a winter look that any fashionista would be … Continue reading
Project Runway Recap: Season 16, Episode 11: Warrior Fashion photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This episode of Project Runway was near and dear to my heart. The designers were brought to a boxing ring and met breast cancer survivors, who told … Continue reading
Project Runway Recap -Season 16, Episode 9: A “Little” Avant Garde photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This episode started off as a continuation of last week. Did Claire cheat? Or was she the clear winner of last week’s challenge? I’ll just say: … Continue reading