Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
- Sewing Wool for Winter
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: melissa mora
Hey y’all, Melissa from Blank Slate Patterns here with you today to talk about adding personal details to your sewn garments. One of the advantages of sewing clothing is that you can make them unique, not carbon copies of every … Continue reading
We’re excited to bring you Melissa Mora from Blank Slate Patterns every Friday through out April. She’ll be giving you great tips and tricks on sewing with knits, handbags and garments. You can check out the fun patterns and projects … Continue reading
Hey y’all, Melissa of Blank Slate Patterns here to talk with you about choosing and sewing knit fabrics. The Pocketful of Posies dress is a knit dress, which makes it comfortable and draped, but if you don’t choose the right … Continue reading