Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
- Sewing Inspiration – Cruise Wear For Dress and Casual
- Giveaway: Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori
- Sewing Workout Wear – New Year, New You!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: memademay
MeMadeMay 2017, first week is done and in the bag. If you follow Sew News on Instagram you’ll have seen all our makes for the week. We’ve shown off lots of indie sewing patterns and a few commercial ones as … Continue reading
Fun fact: When you’re a professional costumer, making things for yourself is not something you do. When you sew all day, you don’t necessarily want to go home and do it in your off time. And when I did, it … Continue reading