Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Off to Italy with Craftours
- Sew a Workwear Capsule – 10 Must-Sew Patterns
- Freebie Friday: Taos Leather Tote Pattern
- And the winner of the Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing Giveaway is…
- Seasonal Sewing with the October/November issue of Sew News
- Giveaway: Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing by Florence Knapp
- Serger Seams for Garment Construction (+ FREE PROJECT!)
- Jump Suit Round Up! What’s Your Favorite?
- Fall Sewing – Sew News Lists Their Favorite Fall Picks
- Tea House Dress Sew Along, week 3: Tying Options
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: memademay
MeMadeMay 2017, first week is done and in the bag. If you follow Sew News on Instagram you’ll have seen all our makes for the week. We’ve shown off lots of indie sewing patterns and a few commercial ones as … Continue reading
Fun fact: When you’re a professional costumer, making things for yourself is not something you do. When you sew all day, you don’t necessarily want to go home and do it in your off time. And when I did, it … Continue reading