Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Off to Italy with Craftours
- Sew a Workwear Capsule – 10 Must-Sew Patterns
- Freebie Friday: Taos Leather Tote Pattern
- And the winner of the Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing Giveaway is…
- Seasonal Sewing with the October/November issue of Sew News
- Giveaway: Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing by Florence Knapp
- Serger Seams for Garment Construction (+ FREE PROJECT!)
- Jump Suit Round Up! What’s Your Favorite?
- Fall Sewing – Sew News Lists Their Favorite Fall Picks
- Tea House Dress Sew Along, week 3: Tying Options
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Michael Brambila
Project Runway Recap, Season 16, Episode 10: Driving Miss Unconventional photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This week the designers had to use “safety” materials to create a look in the Lexus unconventional challenge. A collection of caution tape, bungee cords, … Continue reading
Project Runway Recap -Season 16, Episode 9: A “Little” Avant Garde photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This episode started off as a continuation of last week. Did Claire cheat? Or was she the clear winner of last week’s challenge? I’ll just say: … Continue reading