Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
- Dorm DIY: Fabric Organizers
- Pants Pattern Review: Hudson Pants by True Bias
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: mmm
Fun fact: When you’re a professional costumer, making things for yourself is not something you do. When you sew all day, you don’t necessarily want to go home and do it in your off time. And when I did, it … Continue reading
For Me Made Monday we’re pleased to bring you Addie K (aka Addie Martindale) owner of AddieK.com, Ph.D. candidate, mom, blogger, college professor and…. Well, let’s have Addie take over, I’m already exhausted. But, before I go, I have to … Continue reading