Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Mondo Guerra
This has been one of the most compelling and emotionally tumultuous seasons of Project Runway. In last night’s episode, we found out who would be awarded the chance to create collections for Fashion Week. Mayor Bloomberg announced that the challenge … Continue reading
Since the beginning of Project Runway Season 8, Mondo Guerra has been our favorite contestant here at Sew News, and not just because he is our very own Denver hometown hero! Here I am with him, having tons of fun … Continue reading