Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Mondo Guerra
This has been one of the most compelling and emotionally tumultuous seasons of Project Runway. In last night’s episode, we found out who would be awarded the chance to create collections for Fashion Week. Mayor Bloomberg announced that the challenge … Continue reading
Since the beginning of Project Runway Season 8, Mondo Guerra has been our favorite contestant here at Sew News, and not just because he is our very own Denver hometown hero! Here I am with him, having tons of fun … Continue reading