Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: muslin
Muslin is one of the earliest cotton cloths. It originated in Bangladesh, and there is written record of its existence all the way back to the 13th century. Original muslin was not bleached or finished and had a rough, unrefined … Continue reading