Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Nancy Zieman
If you are new to quilting Sew News has a wonderful opportunity for you to learn from the best. Nancy Zieman is conducting a live webcast on September 13, 2014 and she’ll discuss her 25 top quilting tips and techniques. … Continue reading
I love sewing with knits so when asked if I wanted to do Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence Blog Tour I jumped at the chance. My biggest concern was the bust/bodice area. Nothing is quite as unattractive as wearing … Continue reading
Any plans for the weekend? I’m going to be finishing up my dress from Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence pattern collection. Be sure to come back on April 23rd to see how it all turned out. Make a comment … Continue reading
Hello, I’m excited to announce that Sew News is a part of the Nancy Zieman’s Sew Knits with Confidence Blog Tour! Many talented bloggers are a part of her tour, which starts today! Check out what Nancy is doing here. … Continue reading
It’s another Free Stuff Friday! This week, we have a great prize from Clover: Nancy Zieman’s Trace ‘n Create templates and shapers for E-Tablet Keepers, as featured in “Cool Tools” in the Oct/Nov Sew News. Do you have an iPad, … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: “What sewing techniques do you usually need to reference during a project?” We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Kay Shelnutt! Please email your mailing … Continue reading