Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 1: Fabric
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Preview 7
- Missed Taking An Online Class? Check Out The Latest On-Demand Webinars
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: national button society
Count Your Button Day is October 21, so get out your buttons and…count them! No one know why or who started Count Your Button Day but it is officially an unofficial day on the calendar. Buttons have a much longer … Continue reading →