Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: National Serger Month
Did you know April is National Serger month? If you have a serger, want one, or need some extra training, this is a sign! Get started by downloading a free e-book from Baby Lock: 11 New Serger Projects for Sewers … Continue reading
Have you ever thought about using a serger to apply a zipper? If not, you should! The traditional sewing machine and zipper foot method is always a good way to go, but using a serger can simplify the task and … Continue reading
We love sergers! They make our sewing lives easier, faster and give amazing, professional results. What’s not to love! And, we also love National Serger Month when we can share tips, projects and show others how great sergers are all … Continue reading
We’re celebrating the first-ever National Serger Month all throughout April by sharing tips, techniques and tutorials to help you get the most out of your serger. A serger isn’t just for finishing raw edges. Learn about fun serger feet that will … Continue reading
Yes, you need a serger! When I bought my serger over 10 years ago I absolutely fell in love with it and really wonder how I ever did without it. If you are a prolific seamstress or sewist a serger … Continue reading
We’re celebrating the first-ever National Serger Month all throughout April, sharing tips, techniques and tutorials to help you get the most out of your serger. Most sewists know that sergers are a great tool for finishing seams, but they have … Continue reading