Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Want to go to Italy?
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 2: Assembly Tips
- 6 Spring Trends to Sew
- Trading Spaces is Back Episode 1 Recap
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 1: Pattern Prep, Pleats & Pockets
- Project Runway All Stars S6, E13: Finale Recap
- Sketch to Sew: Using a Bullet Journal with Ho Mei of Arrow Mountain
- Styling Ideas for Wide-Leg Crop Pants: Patterns and Inspiration
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E12 Recap
- Meet the Maker: Dana Willard of Made Everyday
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: New Issue
Bring it on, spring! There’s nothing like the changing season to kickstart our sewing mojo (aka sewjo). The April/May 2018 issue of Sew News has loads of inspiration to get you on your way to a fresh spring and summer wardrobe. … Continue reading
The start of the new year is always kind of exciting around here. We all like starting anew (ahem, new projects), and we’re so excited to present our new line-up to you! The Common Thread – Explore the stories that … Continue reading