Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: nora doctor bag
This week we’re continuing our discussion regarding adding couture details to bags and piping is one of my favorite ways to create a polished finish. In week 1, we discussed interfacing, and for week 2, we covered double welt pockets. This … Continue reading
Are you ready for a little bag sewing! Join us for the Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, with pattern designer Alicia Miller. We are in love with this bag: the perfect size and too many high-end details to count! And … Continue reading