Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- All Things Fall (sewing!) with the August/September issue of Sew News
- DIY Textiles: Painted Brushstrokes Tips
- And the Winner of the Fat Quarter Home Giveaway Is…
- Fabric Dyeing: Flour Resist Technique – Tips and Tricks
- Tips For Sewing With Spandex Elastane and Lycra
- Giveaway: Fat Quarter Home by Amanda Russell & Juliet Bawden
- UnFinished Objects: Tips For Taming Your UFO Pile
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 3: Armhole Facings and Styling!
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: nora doctor bag
This week we’re continuing our discussion regarding adding couture details to bags and piping is one of my favorite ways to create a polished finish. In week 1, we discussed interfacing, and for week 2, we covered double welt pockets. This … Continue reading
Are you ready for a little bag sewing! Join us for the Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, with pattern designer Alicia Miller. We are in love with this bag: the perfect size and too many high-end details to count! And … Continue reading