Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Passion for Fashion
I just got back from another great American Sewing Expo in Novi, MI. As always, there were great fabric, notions, pattern and design vendors and I got to compete in the Passion for Fashion contest again! This year’s contest was … Continue reading
Last week I competed for the first time in the Passion for Fashion contest at the American Sewing Expo. It was such an amazing experience that really pushes you as a designer and sewer! You have two days and $100 … Continue reading