Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E7 Recap
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 3: Bound Buttonhole Tutorial
- 2018 Figure Skating Costumes
- Sewing Makes You Love Yourself – Lumps And All!
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along Week 2: Trench Coat Fabric Recommendations
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6, E6
- Meet the Maker: Sara Johansen
- Winter Games Opening Ceremony Fashions
- Take the 10×10 Wardrobe Fashion Challenge
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 1: Inspiration Behind the Design
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Passion for Fashion
I just got back from another great American Sewing Expo in Novi, MI. As always, there were great fabric, notions, pattern and design vendors and I got to compete in the Passion for Fashion contest again! This year’s contest was … Continue reading
Last week I competed for the first time in the Passion for Fashion contest at the American Sewing Expo. It was such an amazing experience that really pushes you as a designer and sewer! You have two days and $100 … Continue reading