Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
- Dorm DIY: Fabric Organizers
- Pants Pattern Review: Hudson Pants by True Bias
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: pepernoot coat
Thanks everyone for joining the Pepernoot Coat Sew Along. As photos come in of your final work I’ll create a slide show so that everyone can see all your hard work. Rhonda did an amazing job with her second coat … Continue reading
This is a special portion of the sew along. Rhonda has written up a nice piece on making beautiful pockets for your Pepernoot Coat. The end is almost here! Please let us know if you have made the coat. We … Continue reading