Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: prize
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly, as seen in the December 2016/January 2017 issue of Sew News: Indulge your artistic side with Signature Bags. While the phrase “homemade bag” doesn’t always bring … Continue reading
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing with us your favorite home-dec projects to sew! Yesterday’s winner is Judith Martinez! Congratulations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address to receive Trendy Treatments: Sterling Valance Pattern with instructional DVD included … Continue reading
Thank you everyone for participating in yesterday’s giveaway and sharing with us your favorite episodes! Remember, if you don’t get the show in your area, give your local PBS station a shout and request that they carry it. In the … Continue reading
Hello! Thank you everyone for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! I loved reading all about what inspires you. Kids and grandkids were big ones, along with fabric and nature. Like many of you, I’m inspired by fashion and the cool things … Continue reading
Hello again! It’s time for another giveaway! We’re celebrating season 5 of Sew it All TV kicking off on PBS on March 2nd by giving away prizes from past guests for 13 days! Yesterday we gave you the chance to win … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you’re all getting into the Christmas spirit. To celebrate the holidays at our office, we’ve been paired up for Secret Santas and have been surprising our coworkers with fun little gifts each day! I hope … Continue reading