Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Project Runway
Get an inside look into fashion design with Project Runway alumni as your guide! Join us each week to learn about a new topic that will help take your sewing, your fashion and/or your career path, to new heights. Explore … Continue reading
I’ve been sewing for a long time, 2nd grade is when I started and then dropped it in high school ’cause it was ‘dorky’. Then took it up when I started working for theatrical costume shops. I come from a … Continue reading
The fashion world is all abuzz about the amazing Yves Saint Laurent Retrospective that just opened at the Denver Art Museum. Denver is the only city in North America to host the exhibit, and our Assistant Editor Nicki got to … Continue reading
It’s the last day of our Sew It All 13 Days of Giveaways on our blog! Remember to enter to today to be entered to win the GRAND PRIZE, your own copy of Sew It All, Season 1! You were … Continue reading
It’s day 6 of our Sew It All 13 Days of Giveaways on our blog! Remember to enter to win each day by answering a question in the Comments section. Also, we will be giving away a GRAND PRIZE, your … Continue reading
This has been one of the most compelling and emotionally tumultuous seasons of Project Runway. In last night’s episode, we found out who would be awarded the chance to create collections for Fashion Week. Mayor Bloomberg announced that the challenge … Continue reading
Since the beginning of Project Runway Season 8, Mondo Guerra has been our favorite contestant here at Sew News, and not just because he is our very own Denver hometown hero! Here I am with him, having tons of fun … Continue reading