Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: quilting
You Are Cordially Invited To Tula’s House! Who: Tula Pink is the name and fabric is her game. Tula is a quilt and fabric artist who is known for her bold style, her fine attention to detail and her spirited … Continue reading
Happy (early) National Quilting Day! Are you busy quilting today or dreaming up your next quilted masterpiece? Seeing as this Saturday is National Quilting Day, I am taking in all the beautiful quilted inspirations in our office. I have compiled … Continue reading
This is something I’ve been wanting to share with Sew News readers for a long time now. Fons & Porter our sister publication is proud to be featuring quilt kits from the wonderful Disney movie Frozen! This quilt is featured … Continue reading
The Denver Art Museum has combined quilts from their archives with recent acquisitions and created a beautiful new collection, on exhibit now. We love anything having to do with fabric and thread, and this exhibit was no exception. More than … Continue reading
Great news for fabric shoppers! Shop from May 9 through May 16 at any of these online sites Shop Fons And Porter, Keepsake Quilting, Quilt and Sew Shop, and Quilting Daily Shop and 10% of total sales will be donated … Continue reading
As far as my quilting experience goes I have cut out a stack of 4″x4″ squares in the hope of making a quilt but they’re still sitting on a shelf after 7 years. So, my quilting expertise and knowledge is … Continue reading