Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
- DIY July 4th Crafts, Projects and Inspiration
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Cork Fabric
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: recycled sweaters
Yesterday, Jessie, Nicki and I had the pleasure of joining the Denver Craft Ninjas for an amazingly fun sewing workshop where we shared how to sew mittens from recycled felted sweaters. I can’t think of a better way to spend … Continue reading
I’ve got mittens on my mind! This Sunday, we’re excited to be teaming up with Denver Craft Ninjas to create mittens from felted sweaters. I really like this project not only because it involves recycling, but also because the mittens … Continue reading