Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embroidery Hoop Place Cards
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Josie Sundress
- Metallic Foil Transfer Pillow Project + Giveaway
- Pajamas To Sew & Give
- 10 Kid Gift Ideas to Spark Sewing Interest
- A Little History On The LBD (Little Black Dress)
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Melanie Misses by Modkid
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric & What to do With it
- 24 DAYS OF GIFT GIVING FROM US TO YOU!
- Gifts For People Who Sew
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: recycled sweaters
Yesterday, Jessie, Nicki and I had the pleasure of joining the Denver Craft Ninjas for an amazingly fun sewing workshop where we shared how to sew mittens from recycled felted sweaters. I can’t think of a better way to spend … Continue reading
I’ve got mittens on my mind! This Sunday, we’re excited to be teaming up with Denver Craft Ninjas to create mittens from felted sweaters. I really like this project not only because it involves recycling, but also because the mittens … Continue reading