Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
Final week of the Islander Cape Sew Along! We would all love to see your final cape. Let me know if you have completed it and I will post on our Facebook page. This installment is all about the finishing … Continue reading
We are back at it! Everyone here is ready to get sewing for 2017! Are you working on the cape? If so, you’re almost finished and the end result will be a lovely and wearable cape. Let’s have Rhonda show … Continue reading
We are now on our way to week 2 of the sew along. I am a bit behind, I wanted to join in too! But, haven’t been able to sit down and cut my pattern out yet. If you find … Continue reading
We’re on our last sew along for the year. For December we have a lovely cape that can be made up quickly. The Cape Super Express Pattern from Islander Sewing Systems is just that, express! You’ll be surprised how fast … Continue reading
Here is the final installment of the Ginger Jean Sew Along! Yay, you made it! And, now you have a wonderful pair of skinny jeans ( or you will shortly). If you haven’t started to sew the pant, when you … Continue reading
Back at the Ginger Jean Sew Along where we are continuing our construction phase of the Ginger Jean sew along. We’re almost finishing up. How are you jeans coming along? If you have any questions please leave them for Rhonda … Continue reading