Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
- Visual Dictionary: 6 Different Stitches For Your Serger
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
Jill here. If you have ever been afraid of sewing a bias cut garment, fear no more. With Rhonda Buss taking you through step-by-step it’s almost guaranteed that you will have a beautiful wearable garment. Plus, with the Fashion In … Continue reading
Happy to start the Bias Dress Sew Along with Rhonda Buss leading the way to an amazing dress. The Magic Bias Dress is really fun to sew. If you are at all hesitant about sewing a bias garment, this dress … Continue reading
Thanks everyone for joining the Pepernoot Coat Sew Along. As photos come in of your final work I’ll create a slide show so that everyone can see all your hard work. Rhonda did an amazing job with her second coat … Continue reading
This is a special portion of the sew along. Rhonda has written up a nice piece on making beautiful pockets for your Pepernoot Coat. The end is almost here! Please let us know if you have made the coat. We … Continue reading
How are your coats coming along? You’ll start to see Rhonda’s coat taking shape and the colors are beautiful. The great thing about spring is that you’ll be able to wear your Pepernoot coat for a bit. So, let’s get … Continue reading
Thank you for joining the Cosmo Bag Sew Along. I’ve been working on this at home and it’s going to be such an awesome bag when(ever) I get it done. I hope you ‘re having better luck finishing up in … Continue reading
Final Week of the Cosmo Bag Sew Along! We’re rounding the corner on the Cosmo Bag. We hope you’ve enjoyed Rhonda’s expert instruction. Remember you can always come back to the blog any time to go over details or leave … Continue reading