Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
- Common Threads 2016
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 2: Sewing With Spandex Fabrics
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
Here it is at last, the final portion of the Soma Swimsuit Sew Along. We hope you have made up the suit, and fairly certain it won’t be the last suit you make. Let us know if you have any … Continue reading
We hope you are doing well with the Soma Swimsuit Sew Along. We are moving into the construction part of it and how to make your suit look like RTW. Once you make one suit you’ll most likely never go … Continue reading
Sewing with Spandex and other stretchy fabrics can be troublesome if you’ve never sewn with them before. Rhonda offers up great tips and tricks for sewing with this fabric. If you haven’t gotten your pattern you can do so now. … Continue reading
To kick off summer in style we’re having our first swimsuit sew along. The pattern, from Papercut Patterns is as versatile as it is flattering. There are lots of options that come with this pattern and Rhonda will show you … Continue reading
Well, this is the last post on the Magic Bias Dress. Rhonda will be showing off her wonderful details to make your dress one-of-a-kind. Hope you enjoyed the sew along! The magic is in the details! I think that most … Continue reading
Not much longer and you should have a wonderful dress for spring and summer wearing. Rhonda will talk about color blocking. This dress looks marvelous using color blocking. With all the color blocking possibilities and fabric choices, the Magic Bias … Continue reading