Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
Well, this is the last post on the Magic Bias Dress. Rhonda will be showing off her wonderful details to make your dress one-of-a-kind. Hope you enjoyed the sew along! The magic is in the details! I think that most … Continue reading
Not much longer and you should have a wonderful dress for spring and summer wearing. Rhonda will talk about color blocking. This dress looks marvelous using color blocking. With all the color blocking possibilities and fabric choices, the Magic Bias … Continue reading
Jill here. If you have ever been afraid of sewing a bias cut garment, fear no more. With Rhonda Buss taking you through step-by-step it’s almost guaranteed that you will have a beautiful wearable garment. Plus, with the Fashion In … Continue reading
Happy to start the Bias Dress Sew Along with Rhonda Buss leading the way to an amazing dress. The Magic Bias Dress is really fun to sew. If you are at all hesitant about sewing a bias garment, this dress … Continue reading
Thanks everyone for joining the Pepernoot Coat Sew Along. As photos come in of your final work I’ll create a slide show so that everyone can see all your hard work. Rhonda did an amazing job with her second coat … Continue reading
This is a special portion of the sew along. Rhonda has written up a nice piece on making beautiful pockets for your Pepernoot Coat. The end is almost here! Please let us know if you have made the coat. We … Continue reading