Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Up
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
The Clover Slim Pants from Colette Patterns are an easy-to-make pant designed for the beginner. Join Rhonda Buss for the next few weeks as we work on this versatile pattern together. Even if you’ve never made a pair of pants, you … Continue reading
Exciting to announce our Ginger Jean Sew Along. This has been one of our more anticipated sew alongs. I have trouble just trying jeans on, such a hassle. Making them can be a bit intimidating and that’s why we … Continue reading
Here are are at the end of the sew along. Thanks everyone for joining along. Remember if you ever have a question just leave it in the comments section and we’ll get to it. Hope you enjoy your new custom … Continue reading
This post is all about pockets for the Weekender bag. There are a lot of pockets on/in this bag. Plus, there are a few specific instructions for sewing them. Read on for the next step in the sew along. We’re … Continue reading
Hello everyone, we are back at it with the Weekender Bag Sew Along. The pattern is from Swoon patterns and really is a versatile bag pattern. This post is all about making your own piping, cording for the bag. You … Continue reading
Here it is at last, the final portion of the Soma Swimsuit Sew Along. We hope you have made up the suit, and fairly certain it won’t be the last suit you make. Let us know if you have any … Continue reading