Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
Here is the final installment of the Ginger Jean Sew Along! Yay, you made it! And, now you have a wonderful pair of skinny jeans ( or you will shortly). If you haven’t started to sew the pant, when you … Continue reading
Back at the Ginger Jean Sew Along where we are continuing our construction phase of the Ginger Jean sew along. We’re almost finishing up. How are you jeans coming along? If you have any questions please leave them for Rhonda … Continue reading
We are on our way to a perfect pair of pants. Have you started sewing the Ginger Jeans yet? If you have any questions don’t hesitate to leave a question here on the blog. These jeans are easy to sew, … Continue reading
Glad you are joining us for the Clover Pant Sew Along week 2! Anyone who has tackled making pants knows first hand the difficulty lies in fitting. It will be most helpful to make a fitting sample of the Clover … Continue reading
The Clover Slim Pants from Colette Patterns are an easy-to-make pant designed for the beginner. Join Rhonda Buss for the next few weeks as we work on this versatile pattern together. Even if you’ve never made a pair of pants, you … Continue reading
Exciting to announce our Ginger Jean Sew Along. This has been one of our more anticipated sew alongs. I have trouble just trying jeans on, such a hassle. Making them can be a bit intimidating and that’s why we … Continue reading