Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
- Tell Us What You Sewed This Past Year!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Too Blessed To Be Stressed! + New Class From Kenneth D. King!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
Glad you are joining us for the Clover Pant Sew Along week 2! Anyone who has tackled making pants knows first hand the difficulty lies in fitting. It will be most helpful to make a fitting sample of the Clover … Continue reading
The Clover Slim Pants from Colette Patterns are an easy-to-make pant designed for the beginner. Join Rhonda Buss for the next few weeks as we work on this versatile pattern together. Even if you’ve never made a pair of pants, you … Continue reading
Exciting to announce our Ginger Jean Sew Along. This has been one of our more anticipated sew alongs. I have trouble just trying jeans on, such a hassle. Making them can be a bit intimidating and that’s why we … Continue reading
Here are are at the end of the sew along. Thanks everyone for joining along. Remember if you ever have a question just leave it in the comments section and we’ll get to it. Hope you enjoy your new custom … Continue reading
This post is all about pockets for the Weekender bag. There are a lot of pockets on/in this bag. Plus, there are a few specific instructions for sewing them. Read on for the next step in the sew along. We’re … Continue reading
Hello everyone, we are back at it with the Weekender Bag Sew Along. The pattern is from Swoon patterns and really is a versatile bag pattern. This post is all about making your own piping, cording for the bag. You … Continue reading