Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
Thank you for joining the Cosmo Bag Sew Along. I’ve been working on this at home and it’s going to be such an awesome bag when(ever) I get it done. I hope you ‘re having better luck finishing up in … Continue reading
Final Week of the Cosmo Bag Sew Along! We’re rounding the corner on the Cosmo Bag. We hope you’ve enjoyed Rhonda’s expert instruction. Remember you can always come back to the blog any time to go over details or leave … Continue reading
The Sew News Studio Kat Cosmo Convertible Bag Sew Along. We’re now getting into the construction of the Cosmo Convertible bag. You will love this bag, it is so versatile. And, just as a reminder that even if you don’t … Continue reading
Have you ever dreamed of a bag that could meet all of your needs? Be casual enough for a backpack, function as a shoulder bag, and be the perfect cross-body bag? Well, the Cosmo Convertible Bag from Studio Kat Designs will meet … Continue reading
We’ve made it! Just a few more steps and our Upline jackets will be ready to wear. And for me, the timing couldn’t be better as the weather has taken a turn, so a warmer jacket is just what I … Continue reading
Week 3 already of the Sew News Upline Jacket from Sewn Square One patterns! Remember, you can always join along on the sew along and can purchase the pattern at any time here. Check back here for important information, how-tos … Continue reading
We are moving along on the Upline Jacket from Sewn Square One. This jacket will be a great addition to your fall and winter wardrobe. If you haven’t started yet, there is still time to join in. Purchase your pattern … Continue reading