Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
We hope you are doing well with the Soma Swimsuit Sew Along. We are moving into the construction part of it and how to make your suit look like RTW. Once you make one suit you’ll most likely never go … Continue reading
Sewing with Spandex and other stretchy fabrics can be troublesome if you’ve never sewn with them before. Rhonda offers up great tips and tricks for sewing with this fabric. If you haven’t gotten your pattern you can do so now. … Continue reading
To kick off summer in style we’re having our first swimsuit sew along. The pattern, from Papercut Patterns is as versatile as it is flattering. There are lots of options that come with this pattern and Rhonda will show you … Continue reading
Well, this is the last post on the Magic Bias Dress. Rhonda will be showing off her wonderful details to make your dress one-of-a-kind. Hope you enjoyed the sew along! The magic is in the details! I think that most … Continue reading
Not much longer and you should have a wonderful dress for spring and summer wearing. Rhonda will talk about color blocking. This dress looks marvelous using color blocking. With all the color blocking possibilities and fabric choices, the Magic Bias … Continue reading
Jill here. If you have ever been afraid of sewing a bias cut garment, fear no more. With Rhonda Buss taking you through step-by-step it’s almost guaranteed that you will have a beautiful wearable garment. Plus, with the Fashion In … Continue reading
Happy to start the Bias Dress Sew Along with Rhonda Buss leading the way to an amazing dress. The Magic Bias Dress is really fun to sew. If you are at all hesitant about sewing a bias garment, this dress … Continue reading