Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
- Sewing Inspiration – Cruise Wear For Dress and Casual
- Giveaway: Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori
- Sewing Workout Wear – New Year, New You!
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Rhonda Buss
Thanks everyone for joining the Pepernoot Coat Sew Along. As photos come in of your final work I’ll create a slide show so that everyone can see all your hard work. Rhonda did an amazing job with her second coat … Continue reading
This is a special portion of the sew along. Rhonda has written up a nice piece on making beautiful pockets for your Pepernoot Coat. The end is almost here! Please let us know if you have made the coat. We … Continue reading
How are your coats coming along? You’ll start to see Rhonda’s coat taking shape and the colors are beautiful. The great thing about spring is that you’ll be able to wear your Pepernoot coat for a bit. So, let’s get … Continue reading
Thank you for joining the Cosmo Bag Sew Along. I’ve been working on this at home and it’s going to be such an awesome bag when(ever) I get it done. I hope you ‘re having better luck finishing up in … Continue reading
Final Week of the Cosmo Bag Sew Along! We’re rounding the corner on the Cosmo Bag. We hope you’ve enjoyed Rhonda’s expert instruction. Remember you can always come back to the blog any time to go over details or leave … Continue reading
The Sew News Studio Kat Cosmo Convertible Bag Sew Along. We’re now getting into the construction of the Cosmo Convertible bag. You will love this bag, it is so versatile. And, just as a reminder that even if you don’t … Continue reading