Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew-along
Welcome to the fourth and final day of our Gallery Tunic Sew-Along! Last week we discussed fabric options, then created a back pleat, inserted a placket, and stitched the shoulder seams. On Monday, we made and inserted the collar. Today … Continue reading
Welcome back! Today is Day 3 of our Gallery Tunic Sew-Along. Last week we went over fabric options, then we made a back pleat, put in a placket and stitched up the shoulder seams. Today we’ll be putting the collar … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 2 of the Gallery Tunic Sew-Along! On Monday we talked about fabrics and what works well with this pattern—the answer is that it’s so versatile that almost any top-weight fabric will do. By this point, you should … Continue reading
Welcome to the Gallery Tunic Sew-Along! This lovely pattern by Liesl Gibson is comfortable, easy to sew and versatile enough that you’ll want to make one—or more than one—to suit every month of the year. If you don’t have your … Continue reading
Happy to start the Bias Dress Sew Along with Rhonda Buss leading the way to an amazing dress. The Magic Bias Dress is really fun to sew. If you are at all hesitant about sewing a bias garment, this dress … Continue reading
Have you ever dreamed of a bag that could meet all of your needs? Be casual enough for a backpack, function as a shoulder bag, and be the perfect cross-body bag? Well, the Cosmo Convertible Bag from Studio Kat Designs will meet … Continue reading
We’ve made it! Just a few more steps and our Upline jackets will be ready to wear. And for me, the timing couldn’t be better as the weather has taken a turn, so a warmer jacket is just what I … Continue reading