Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew-along
We are on our way to a perfect pair of pants. Have you started sewing the Ginger Jeans yet? If you have any questions don’t hesitate to leave a question here on the blog. These jeans are easy to sew, … Continue reading
Exciting to announce our Ginger Jean Sew Along. This has been one of our more anticipated sew alongs. I have trouble just trying jeans on, such a hassle. Making them can be a bit intimidating and that’s why we … Continue reading
Welcome to the fourth and final day of our Gallery Tunic Sew-Along! Last week we discussed fabric options, then created a back pleat, inserted a placket, and stitched the shoulder seams. On Monday, we made and inserted the collar. Today … Continue reading
Welcome back! Today is Day 3 of our Gallery Tunic Sew-Along. Last week we went over fabric options, then we made a back pleat, put in a placket and stitched up the shoulder seams. Today we’ll be putting the collar … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 2 of the Gallery Tunic Sew-Along! On Monday we talked about fabrics and what works well with this pattern—the answer is that it’s so versatile that almost any top-weight fabric will do. By this point, you should … Continue reading
Welcome to the Gallery Tunic Sew-Along! This lovely pattern by Liesl Gibson is comfortable, easy to sew and versatile enough that you’ll want to make one—or more than one—to suit every month of the year. If you don’t have your … Continue reading
Happy to start the Bias Dress Sew Along with Rhonda Buss leading the way to an amazing dress. The Magic Bias Dress is really fun to sew. If you are at all hesitant about sewing a bias garment, this dress … Continue reading