Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew-along
Happy to start the Bias Dress Sew Along with Rhonda Buss leading the way to an amazing dress. The Magic Bias Dress is really fun to sew. If you are at all hesitant about sewing a bias garment, this dress … Continue reading
Have you ever dreamed of a bag that could meet all of your needs? Be casual enough for a backpack, function as a shoulder bag, and be the perfect cross-body bag? Well, the Cosmo Convertible Bag from Studio Kat Designs will meet … Continue reading
We’ve made it! Just a few more steps and our Upline jackets will be ready to wear. And for me, the timing couldn’t be better as the weather has taken a turn, so a warmer jacket is just what I … Continue reading
Week 3 already of the Sew News Upline Jacket from Sewn Square One patterns! Remember, you can always join along on the sew along and can purchase the pattern at any time here. Check back here for important information, how-tos … Continue reading
We are moving along on the Upline Jacket from Sewn Square One. This jacket will be a great addition to your fall and winter wardrobe. If you haven’t started yet, there is still time to join in. Purchase your pattern … Continue reading
The Sew News Upline Jacket Sew Along This jacket is so fun to stitch and is very versatile. If you are looking for a great mid-weight jacket please give this a try. I, personally like it in the longer version. … Continue reading
This sewed up very quickly, we have been seeing participants post their final creations online. Be sure to share with us if you made the set or an individual bag. And, let us know what you thought about the sew-along. … Continue reading