Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew-along
Welcome to the Gallery Tunic Sew-Along! This lovely pattern by Liesl Gibson is comfortable, easy to sew and versatile enough that you’ll want to make one—or more than one—to suit every month of the year. If you don’t have your … Continue reading
Happy to start the Bias Dress Sew Along with Rhonda Buss leading the way to an amazing dress. The Magic Bias Dress is really fun to sew. If you are at all hesitant about sewing a bias garment, this dress … Continue reading
Have you ever dreamed of a bag that could meet all of your needs? Be casual enough for a backpack, function as a shoulder bag, and be the perfect cross-body bag? Well, the Cosmo Convertible Bag from Studio Kat Designs will meet … Continue reading
We’ve made it! Just a few more steps and our Upline jackets will be ready to wear. And for me, the timing couldn’t be better as the weather has taken a turn, so a warmer jacket is just what I … Continue reading
Week 3 already of the Sew News Upline Jacket from Sewn Square One patterns! Remember, you can always join along on the sew along and can purchase the pattern at any time here. Check back here for important information, how-tos … Continue reading
We are moving along on the Upline Jacket from Sewn Square One. This jacket will be a great addition to your fall and winter wardrobe. If you haven’t started yet, there is still time to join in. Purchase your pattern … Continue reading
The Sew News Upline Jacket Sew Along This jacket is so fun to stitch and is very versatile. If you are looking for a great mid-weight jacket please give this a try. I, personally like it in the longer version. … Continue reading