Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
- Dorm DIY: Fabric Organizers
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew-alongs
It’s been so much fun watching the Summer Breeze top from Hot Patterns go from fabric to completion. We hope you bookmark these posts and come back and make the dress, the sleeve version and now a ruffled version. Rhonda … Continue reading
The Sew Liberated Clara Dress Sew Along Week 4 Hopefully your dress is coming along and you are enjoying seeing it take shape. This week we will talk about the sleeves. Oh sleeves, my favorite thing! There’s nothing I Iove … Continue reading