Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Off to Italy with Craftours
- Sew a Workwear Capsule – 10 Must-Sew Patterns
- Freebie Friday: Taos Leather Tote Pattern
- And the winner of the Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing Giveaway is…
- Seasonal Sewing with the October/November issue of Sew News
- Giveaway: Flossie Teacups’ Guide to English Paper Piecing by Florence Knapp
- Serger Seams for Garment Construction (+ FREE PROJECT!)
- Jump Suit Round Up! What’s Your Favorite?
- Fall Sewing – Sew News Lists Their Favorite Fall Picks
- Tea House Dress Sew Along, week 3: Tying Options
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew Chic
In this post, we will concentrate on putting together the bodice of the Sew Chic Valentine slip. The pieces are small and can seem a little intimidating, but you will see that they go together very easily. There are 5 … Continue reading
Many think that slips have gone the way of the dinosaur, but if you enjoy wearing skirts and dresses, a slip is a must, especially if the garment is not lined. A slip will give you the the added layer … Continue reading