Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Embroidery Hoop Place Cards
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Josie Sundress
- Metallic Foil Transfer Pillow Project + Giveaway
- Pajamas To Sew & Give
- 10 Kid Gift Ideas to Spark Sewing Interest
- A Little History On The LBD (Little Black Dress)
- LBD Sewing Pattern Review: Melanie Misses by Modkid
- Mermaid Sequin Fabric & What to do With it
- 24 DAYS OF GIFT GIVING FROM US TO YOU!
- Gifts For People Who Sew
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew Chic
In this post, we will concentrate on putting together the bodice of the Sew Chic Valentine slip. The pieces are small and can seem a little intimidating, but you will see that they go together very easily. There are 5 … Continue reading
Many think that slips have gone the way of the dinosaur, but if you enjoy wearing skirts and dresses, a slip is a must, especially if the garment is not lined. A slip will give you the the added layer … Continue reading