Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E7 Recap
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 3: Bound Buttonhole Tutorial
- 2018 Figure Skating Costumes
- Sewing Makes You Love Yourself – Lumps And All!
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along Week 2: Trench Coat Fabric Recommendations
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6, E6
- Meet the Maker: Sara Johansen
- Winter Games Opening Ceremony Fashions
- Take the 10×10 Wardrobe Fashion Challenge
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 1: Inspiration Behind the Design
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew Chic
In this post, we will concentrate on putting together the bodice of the Sew Chic Valentine slip. The pieces are small and can seem a little intimidating, but you will see that they go together very easily. There are 5 … Continue reading
Many think that slips have gone the way of the dinosaur, but if you enjoy wearing skirts and dresses, a slip is a must, especially if the garment is not lined. A slip will give you the the added layer … Continue reading