Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
- Dorm DIY: Fabric Organizers
- Pants Pattern Review: Hudson Pants by True Bias
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew Chic
In this post, we will concentrate on putting together the bodice of the Sew Chic Valentine slip. The pieces are small and can seem a little intimidating, but you will see that they go together very easily. There are 5 … Continue reading
Many think that slips have gone the way of the dinosaur, but if you enjoy wearing skirts and dresses, a slip is a must, especially if the garment is not lined. A slip will give you the the added layer … Continue reading