Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: sew it all tv show
It’s Monday. But don’t worry, we’re giving away another prize! In case you’re just joining us, we’ve been giving away a prize a day for the past 13 days to celebrate Sew it All TV season 7 airing on PBS … Continue reading
Happy Friday!! It’s the Friday before a long weekend, which makes it even happier! Today is also our LAST Day of 13 Days of Giveaways! How sad. I’ve had so much fun giving you things! (Grand Prize winner announcement has … Continue reading
Hello again! It’s Thursday, which means it’s Day 12 of our 13 giveaways! But first, who won yesterday’s giveaway? Our Day 11 prize was the book Deploy That Fabric by Jen Eskridge. Jen Eskridge shows you how to recycle decomissioned uniforms and … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday! We’re halfway to a long weekend! Do you have any Labor Day plans? Barbecue in the park? Picnic by the lake? Well, before you go, make sure you hang around to enter these last three days of our Sew … Continue reading
Hello again readers, and welcome to Day 10 of our 13 Days of Giveaways to celebrate SIA TV season 4 airing on PBS THIS Saturday, Sept 1! Thank you all for sharing your sewing-room sewing stories. Maybe I should have … Continue reading