Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Tag Archives: Sew It All TV
Thank you for coming back for the 13 Days of Giveaway! We’re now at Day 6! The winners from Wednesday’s giveaway are Jane H and Tran! Please check your inbox for instructions on how to get your prize. Sew it … Continue reading
We’re moving along on our 13 Days of Giveaway and thanks for coming back for Day 5! The winners from Tuesday’s post are: Tracy who would like to see upcycling projects Marthie who wants trapunto patterns and projects Calla F … Continue reading
Hello sewing people! Sew it All TV season 7 begins airing on PBS at the end of March, and we’re really excited to bring you new guests, sewing projects, tips and techniques! So, to celebrate, we’re giving away a prize … Continue reading
We have so much fun making Sew it All TV, we only hope you have half as much fun watching it and creating some of the fabulous projects we bring you. Season 6 is airing now on PBS! Check your … Continue reading
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic long weekend. Did you sew anything? We have two winners to announce today. The winner of our Day 13 prize, Sewing Modkid Style by Patty Young, is Linda S! Congratulations Linda, please email … Continue reading
Happy Friday everyone! We’ve come to the end of our giveaways! Thank you all for sticking with us and for sharing your opinions and stories. Yesterday’s prize package winner is: Nicole Lesley! Congratulations Nicole, please email email@example.com with your mailing address to … Continue reading
Hello everyone! Thanks again for participating in our giveaways and for answering yesterday’s question about handbag hardware. Yesterday’s winner of a great Amy Butler pillow pattern is Kathy Ohlson! Congratulations Kathy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address to receive your … Continue reading